For DISC profiling, Discus is in a class of its own
Discus is simply the most powerful and cost-effective DISC profiler available. Discus is packed with features that you won't find in anywhere else, but it's still among the most economical DISC profiling solutions available. Take a look at all the advantages Discus can give you, and we're sure you'll agree that, for DISC profiling, Discus is the only alternative.
- Pay as you go: Discus uses a simple and straightforward pay-per-profile model.
- No hidden costs: There are no hidden costs or extras; once you've created a profile, you're free to view or print its report as often as you need.
- Graph-only reports: For experienced DISC users, basic graph-only services are available at reduced rates.
- Credit discounts: Purchasing profile credits in bulk automatically attracts significant discounts.
Testing options to suit you
- On-screen: Conduct supervised tests directly on the screen.
- Online: Set up DISC testing across the Web using Discus' 'Invitation' feature.
- Paper-and-pencil: If you prefer to use paper questionnaires, Discus will provide as many as you need at no charge.
The renowned Discus report
- Independently validated: A full validity and reliability study is available for Discus' results.
- Unparalleled reporting: Discus reports are acknowledged as the most in-depth and sophisticated DISC profile reports available.
- Specific content: Each report is tailored to the exact details of a particular DISC profile, creating hundreds of thousands of possible report combinations.
- No 'filler': Reports contain no 'filler'; all the content is dedicated the candidate and their personality.
- Available as PDF: Reports are available online, or in high-quality PDF format for e-mailing or printing.
- Browse our selection of sample reports...
Free and unlimited services
- Free services: Discus gives you a huge range of additional services for working with your profiles; all of these are free and unlimited to Discus users.
- Job Matching: match candidates against nearly 250 different job styles.
- Job Profiling: create optimum personality types for any role.
- Relationships: assess a working relationship for any pair of profiles.
- Team Building: understand the personality dynamics at work within any team.
- Team Leadership: set up a team with a leader, and Discus will interpret the specifics of the leadership role.
- Multiple languages: Discus supports multiple languages, and will even allow you to freely translate the report from one language to another.
Even more features
- Candidate database: Manage your profiles easily and effectively with a full-feature candidate database.
- Feedback Reports: Create Feedback Reports designed specifically to provide feedback to a candidate.
- Custom profiling: Customise the profiling experience, and integrate DISC seamlessly into your own Web presence.
- Mobile access: Use Discus wherever you are, using our range of apps for mobile devices.
The Discus advantage
Discus gives you a range of features that's second to none, at an extraordinary price level. There's simply no DISC profiling solution that compares with Discus.